You can add music to your Snapchat videos by using the built-in music player or by importing songs from your device’s library.
Checkout this video:
Adding music to your Snapchat videos is a great way to make them more fun and interesting. There are a few different ways to do this, and the method you use will depend on what type of device you’re using. Here’s a quick guide to adding music to your Snapchat videos on both iOS and Android devices.
On iOS devices:
1. Open the Snapchat app and create a new video.
2. Tap the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Manage Preferences.”
4. Scroll down and tap “Additional Services.”
5. Turn on the “Snapchat Music” toggle switch.
6. Tap “OK” when prompted.
7. You should now see a music icon in the bottom left corner of the screen while recording a video. Tap this icon to open the Snapchat music library.
8. Browse through the available songs and tap one that you want to use in your video. Once you’ve selected a song, it will start playing automatically as you record your video snap.
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a popular photo and video sharing app that allows users to share photos and videos with friends. One of the unique features of Snapchat is that users can add music to their videos. This feature can be used to add a creative touch to your videos or simply make them more fun to watch. Here’s how to add music to your Snapchat videos.
What is Snapchat Music?
Snapchat Music is a new feature that allows you to add music to your Snapchat videos. This can be done by selecting the Music icon in the Snapchat app, and then choosing a song from your library or from Snapchat’s catalogue of songs. You can then add the song to your video by tapping on the “Add to Video” button. The song will start playing as soon as you start recording your video, and will continue playing until you stop recording.
How to add music to Snapchat Videos
Adding music to your Snapchat videos is easy and can make your videos more fun and interesting. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Snapchat app and tap the “Create” icon in the bottom-right corner.
2. Tap the “Music” icon in the top-left corner.
3. Select a song from your Snapchat music library or search for a specific song.
4. Once you’ve selected a song, it will start playing automatically as you record your video. You can also tap the “Play” button to control playback manually.
5. When you’re finished recording, tap the “Done” button in the top-right corner.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to add music to your Snapchat videos.
Tips for adding music to Snapchat Videos
There are a few things you should keep in mind when adding music to your Snapchat video:
-The audio will only play while you are recording, not while you are watching the video.
-You can only use songs that are stored on your device; you cannot use songs from Apple Music or other streaming services.
-Only certain types of files will work with Snapchat; MP3 and M4A files are supported.
-The song will play through Snapchat’s built-in media player, so make sure to test it out before recording your video.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to adding music to your Snapchat video:
1) Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2) Scroll down and tap on ‘Manage Preferences’.
3) Tap on ‘Audio & Video’.
4) Turn on the ‘Record Audio’ toggle switch.
5) Close the Settings menu and start recording a video as normal.
6) Tap on the Music note icon in the bottom left corner.
7) Select a song from your device’s storage.
8) The song will start playing through Snapchat’s media player. Position the song so it starts at the point in the video where you want it to.
9) When you’re happy with the placement of the song, tap on the record button to start recording your video with audio.
Snapchat is a great app for sharing photos and videos with your friends, but did you know that you can also add music to your Snapchat videos?
1. Open the Snapchat app and go to the ‘Camera’ screen.
2. Tap on the ‘Music’ icon (which looks like a musical note).
3. Select the song you want to add to your video.
4. Press and hold down on the ‘Record’ button to start recording your video with music.