Looking to add some music to your iPhone recordings? Here’s a quick guide on how to play music while recording on your iPhone!
Checkout this video:
Whether you are a musician or simply enjoy listening to music, there are many benefits to recording music on your iPhone. Not only can you capture high-quality audio, but you can also edit and mix it with other tracks to create your own custom songs.
Plus, with the built-in microphone and music library, recording music on your iPhone is easier than ever. In this article, we’ll show you how to record music on your iPhone using the built-in microphone and music library. We’ll also share some tips on how to get the best sound quality when recording.
What you need
In order to play music while recording on your iPhone, you will need:
-A computer with iTunes
-A microphone (optional)
##Expansion: 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and select your device from the list of options in the left sidebar.
3. Click on the “Music” tab in the main window and check the “Sync Music” box. 4. Select the “Entire music library” option and click “Sync.” Your entire iTunes library will now be transferred to your iPhone.
5. Launch the Voice Memos app on your iPhone.
6. Tap on the red “Record” button to begin recording. A countdown timer will appear onscreen, indicating how long you have been recording for.
7. Tap on the “Play” button in the bottom left corner of the screen to play music from your iTunes library while you are recording. You can also adjust the volume by tapping on either side of the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Set up your iPhone
This process will only work if you have an iPhone that is 6s or later. If you’re not sure which model you have, you can check by going to Settings > General > About.
1. Tap the record button
2. Select your iPhone as the input device.
3. Tap the little microphone next to the play button so that it turns red.
4. Start playing your music!
Set up your recording equipment
Before you can record music on your iPhone, you’ll need to set up your recording equipment. If you’re using an external microphone, connect it to your iPhone using a Lightning to USB cable or an audio interface.
If you’re using an audio interface, connect it to your iPhone using a Lightning to USB cable.
Once you’ve connected your microphone or audio interface, open the Settings app and go to the “Control Center” section. Tap “Customize Controls,” then add the “Screen Recording” control to your Control Center.
Now that the Screen Recording control is added to your Control Center, you can access it by swiping up from the bottom of your iPhone’s screen. Tap the white circle with a red dot in it, then tap the microphone icon to turn on your microphone.
Open the Voice Memos app or ask Siri to open it.
Tap the record button to start recording.
While recording, you can do any of the following:
Tap to pause. Tap again to resume recording.
Swipe up to stop.
Play your music
You can play your music while recording on your iPhone. To do this, open the Settings app and go to the Privacy settings. Then, select the Microphone option and turn on the switch next to the Music app.
Monitor your recording
Assuming you want to keep playing music while recording on your iPhone, here are a few things you’ll need to do:
1. Connect your iPhone to a power source. This will help prevent your recording from being interrupted due to a low battery.
2. Launch the Voice Memos app.
3. Tap the red record button to start recording.
4. Tap the playback button in the bottom-left corner of the screen to hear what you’re recording. Make sure the sound is coming through clearly.
5. Once you’re happy with your recording, tap the stop button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
How to Play Music While Recording on Iphone?
There are a couple different ways you can do this. The first way is to use the built in Apple Music app. Simply start playing the song you want from your library, then press the record button in Quicktime Player. The song will play in the background while you record.
If you don’t have Apple Music, or if you want to use a different app to play your music, you can use the “Audio Hijack” feature in Quicktime Player. To do this, open Quicktime Player and click File > New Audio Recording. In the window that opens, click the down arrow next to the microphone icon and select “Audio Hijack.” From here, you can select any app on your computer that is playing audio and Quicktime will record it.
Edit your recording
With the iPhone, you can record music using the built-in microphone, or you can connect an external microphone to the phone for better sound quality. Once you have recorded your music, you can edit the recording using the iPhone’s built-in editing tool. You can also add effects to your recording, such as reverb or echo.
If you have an iPhone, you can record music using the built-in microphone. To do this, just open the Voice Memos app and start recording. Once you’re done, you can share your recording with others via email or social media.