In the age of digital music, it’s easy to forget that there was a time when people would buy physical CDs. In fact, CD sales are still going strong in some countries. What will happen to this market and how will music evolve?
This is a free online trivia game that includes over 100 questions and answers. The questions are in categories such as classic rock and country.
This Video Should Help:
70s rock music trivia questions and answers: If you were a fan of classic rock in the 1970s, then chances are you loved some good music trivia. And if you’re looking for some fun new quiz questions to challenge your knowledge of 70s rock music, look no further than this blog. Here, you’ll find all sorts of interesting questions about 70s hard rock, progressive rock and heavy metal songs. So get ready to test your skills on some serious classic rock tunes knowledge!
’70s rock music trivia questions and answers
1. What was the name of the first album released by the band Kiss?
The name of the first album released by Kiss was “Kiss.” It was released in 1974.
2. What year did Led Zeppelin release their fourth studio album, which featured the song “Stairway to Heaven?”
Led Zeppelin’s fourth studio album, featuring the song “Stairway to Heaven,” was released in 1971.
3. Who is the only member of Pink Floyd who appears on all of their studio albums?
The only member of Pink Floyd who appears on all of their studio albums is Roger Waters. He was a founding member of the band and served as their bassist, vocalist, and primary songwriter.
‘rock music quiz questions and answers’
1) Which popular rock band released their self-titled debut album in 1967?
The answer is The Doors.
2) What was the name of the first rock song ever played on the radio?
The song was “Rock Around the Clock” by Bill Haley & His Comets.
3) Who were the members of the Beatles?
The members of the Beatles were John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr.
4) Who wrote the song “Stairway to Heaven”?
Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page wrote “Stairway to Heaven.” Robert Plant wrote the lyrics.
5) What are AC/DC’s most famous songs?
Some of AC/DC’s most famous songs include “Highway to Hell,” “Back in Black,” and “For Those About to Rock (We Salute You).”
‘hard classic rock trivia’
How well do you remember the hard rock hits of the 1970s and 1980s? Take this quiz to find out!
1. What was the name of the first album released by Van Halen?
2. Who was the lead singer of Led Zeppelin?
3. What was the name of AC/DC’s first album?
4. Who wrote the song “Stairway to Heaven”?
5. How many albums did Guns N’ Roses release before they broke up?
6. Which band released an album called “Appetite for Destruction”?
7. Which member of Metallica died in 1986?
8. Who was Nirvana’s drummer before Dave Grohl joined the band?
1. Van Halen’s first album was self-titled and released in 1978.
2. Robert Plant was Led Zeppelin’s lead singer.
3. AC/DC’s first album was called “High Voltage” and it was released in 1975 .
4.”Stairway to Heaven”was written by Jimmy Page for Led Zeppelin’s fourth studio album, untitled but commonly known as Led Zeppelin IV (1971). 5 Guns N’ Roses released six albums before they broke up: Appetite for Destruction (1987), G N’ R Lies (1988), Use Your Illusion I (1991), Use Your Illusion II (1991), “The Spaghetti Incident?” (1993), and Chinese Democracy (2008). 6 Appetite for Destruction is a 1987 debut studio album by American hard rock band Guns N’ Roses 7 Cliff Burton, who played bass guitar, died in a bus accident while on tour with Metallica in Sweden 8 Chad Channing played drums with Nirvana from 1988 until 1990 when he left amicably and was replaced by Dave Grohl
’80s rock music trivia questions and answers’
1. What popular rock band released their debut album in 1980?
2. Who was the lead singer of this band?
3. What popular song did this band release in 1981?
4. Who was the drummer for this band?
5. What was the name of the bassist for this band?
6. What other popular songs did this band release in the 80s?
’70s classic rock trivia’
1. What was the name of the first album released by Led Zeppelin?
Led Zeppelin’s self-titled debut album was released in early 1969.
2. Which member of Led Zeppelin wrote the song “Stairway to Heaven”?
Jimmy Page wrote “Stairway to Heaven.” Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin’s lead singer, came up with the lyrics.
3. Who is the only member of Led Zeppelin who did not participate in writing any of their songs?
John Bonham, Led Zeppelin’s drummer, did not write any of the band’s songs. He was however co-writer on one song, “Moby Dick”.
4. What other band did Jimmy Page belong to before joining Led Zeppelin?
‘What was the first rock and roll song ever played on the radio?’
The first rock and roll song ever played on the radio was “Rock Around the Clock” by Bill Haley & His Comets. The song was released in 1954 and quickly became a hit, thanks in part to its heavy rotation on radio stations across the country.
‘What was the first rock and roll song to be played on the moon?’
The first rock and roll song to be played on the moon was “Rock Around the Clock” by Bill Haley & His Comets. The song was played on a portable record player during a moonwalk by astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin on July 20, 1969.
‘What was the first rock and roll song to be played in outer space?’
According to NASA, the first rock and roll song played in outer space was “Rockin’ All Over the World” by John Fogerty. The song was played on a cassette player during the STS-8 mission in 1983.